The future is decided by what you do today not tomorrow!
5 Tips To Motivate Yourself:
1) Practicing Yoga – just 10 minutes a day.
2) Meditating – even 5 minutes a day.
3) Get a mentor or someone you look up to for some accountability.
4) Talking it out or journal. Don’t hold in your feelings; instead talk to someone about it or write it down.
5) Alone Time – even just 10 minutes per day to talk to God or just think about what you are grateful for.
I asked a few ladies what they do to destress and to motivate themselves:
Sandy says “I make sure to take just 10 minutes for myself at night before bed for some easy yoga, stretching and meditation. I breathe away the stresses of the day. I wake up a much happier person!”
Patula says “Ive started weekly yoga courses in a gym class. That really improved my inner feelings, feeling more positive, much less stress, been more calm, i really advise u to meditate.”
Michelle shared that she uses an app that provides a simple guided meditation. She recommends if you are new at meditation, you can start with small segments.