Author: Flavia Del Monte
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon mace or nutmeg*
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- (Adjust up or down to desired sweetness)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients with the exception of the coconut oil in a medium-sized saucepan and place over medium heat until desired temperature.
- Carefully transfer the liquid to a high-powered blender and add the 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Blend on high for a few seconds to blend in the coconut oil and also to create a light, foamy and creamy consistency!
- Slowly pour into a mug, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
*Use mace to make this autoimmune protocol friendly.[br][br]Add desired amount of strong brewed coffee in 1 tablespoon additions to make this more traditional and satisfy your caffeine fix
Calories: 398 Fat: 35g Carbohydrates: 23g Protein: 3g