Video with Flavia Del Monte & Scott Tousignant
I want to thank Scott Tousignant of of http://FatLossQuickie.com for hosting this 23 minutes and covering the story behind my transformation and focusing more on the journey rather than the end result.
Here are the questions that Scott asked me:
1) Most women would love to look as good as you did 18 months ago. What inspired you to take your physique to the next level?
2) You have had no problem telling women that it takes a lot of hard work to earn a flawless figure. What were some of the most challenging moments that you experienced?
3) Were there ever temporary moments when you felt like it was just too hard and if so, how were you able to push forward?
4) Although it took a boat load of hard work to achieve your goal, was it an enjoyable process for you?
5) What are some of the things that you enjoy most out of the transformation journey?
6) Do you see yourself competing in any of those fitness, figure or bikini shows?
7) During your journey did you ever take the time to step back, check yourself out in the mirror, and make note of certain areas that you needed to improve upon? Example; shoulders, abs, butt? Were you able to be critical of your physique without beating yourself up over some of your flaws?
8) I’ve seen your face light up when you talked about your abs. I can tell that you are incredibly proud of your achievements. How has this transformation impacted your mindset? For example; Has it opened up doors to new possibilities? Has it made you realize that you are capable of achieving some pretty amazing goals? Has your confidence been boosted?
9) What was your biggest learning experience from your recent transformation?
I hope you enjoyed the video interview ladies. Keep at it and keep taking your progress ONE DAY AT A TIME.
— Flavia Del Monte