We all know that we need to eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, but how many of us can actually manage ten to fifteen servings per day? Essentially, that adds up to three at each meal and another one to six servings as snacks throughout the day. Are you doing that? I was rarely able to eat that much fresh produce in a day, despite the fact that I’m extremely conscious of what I feed my body. Juicing can help you achieve the serving intake! I regularly juice with my husband and two kids and we all love it!
The first juice below is great-tasting and has a wonderful effect – it boosts libido and testosterone levels and also charges up your circulatory system, getting blood to your sexual organs.
The second recipe, Tropical Body Booster is includes mangoes, which are loaded with Vitamin C and beta carotene as well as important digestive enzymes. Strawberries add more C and a touch of sweetness.
Both of these recipes are taken from my Get Juiced recipe book. It includes 99 MORE juicing recipes just like. You can take a look at it here.
- 2 bunches of dark grapes, such as Concord or black seedless
- ½ cup pitted dark cherries
- 4 whole strawberries
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- First add the fruit to the juicer and then the ginger. If the ginger is too strong for your tastes, use half as much.
- 3 strawberries
- 1 apple
- 1 mango
- ½ lemon
- Peel the mango and cut the fruit from the pit before juicing. Add the rest of the fruits and enjoy