My little sister was babysitting Milia, and let’s just say she is PICKY when it comes to food….
I know she loves honey garlic chicken wings (ya, I know) so I figured I’d make a healthy version.
I looked in my fridge and had some chicken thighs thawed so I used them, whipped up a simple honey garlic sauce and viola!
Let me know what you think in the comments below 🙂
- 6-8 chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- Mix all ingredients together and spread over chicken.
- Place chicken on pan, or oven safe dish and place in preheated oven at 425 for 35 minutes or until chicken is crisp and brown.