Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon organic butter or ghee
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pinch of Aztec Sea Salt and pepper
- Pulse, process or grate cauliflower until you see it looks about the size of rice.
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add rice and sauté until golden brown.
- Season with Aztec Sea Salt and pepper. Stir in fresh cilantro and zest. Finish off with lime juice before serving.
Purchase Aztec Salt here: http://go.vincedelmontefitness.com/go/210066/bl-saltrev-30/12/14
I interviewed with them and this is what they had to say:
We first were introduced to Flavia through a mutual friend when Flavia started writing her cook book over two years ago. Since salt is such an important culinary ingredient, our friend recommended that she get in touch with us. Our salt is natural and unrefined, and is organically harvested by artisan salineros. She liked that aspect and we have been working with Flavia ever since. In the relatively short time she’s been cooking, she sure has learned her stuff. Check out this great recipe (above) – and take note on how easy it is to make!
FIND OUT MORE about the Interview HERE!
Join the discussion One Comment
Wonderful guide.. an individual neglected much format but when my spouse and i last but not least got it runningno far more large record issues: Deborah No worries, pleased the notion and technique is of usage around the computer code. Certainly I would refactor the computer code easily necessary it yet again: ) Very best, Vincent — Got an additional 300 megabytes on account of an individual, as well as the review I done the ferry in the macbook had been duplicated to our computer at work even before I arrived at the office and our iphone 3gs as well! Just great, plus it functions definitely greater than icloud.