Pecan Pear & Apple Bake
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- 3 pears, cubed
- 3 small apples, cubed,
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon cashew meal or flour
- 1 tablespoon organic butter or coconut oil
- Grease deep square ceramic cooking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss pears, apples, cranberries, 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, fresh lemon juice and pecans together the prepared cooking dish and mix well.
- Top with a mixture of 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1 tablespoon cashew flour, and organic butter.
- Place in preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and stir well. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes or until apples and pears are cooked to desired softness.
- Spoon onto serving plates. Enjoy with ice cream or dairy free alternative.
Recipe From FlaviliciousCooking.com