|Healthy Avocado Salad Recipe||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Try this delicious healthy fat salad. Know one will believe you are dieting!
- 2 oz organic chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 strip organic bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 oz avocado, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce (of your choice)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything but the meat and dressing items in a bowl, one item at a time for presentation.
- Add oil, balsamic vinegar and squeeze lemon on top. Finish off with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken and bacon on top and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 340 Fat: 24g Sugar: 3g Protein: 21g
Grill chicken with chipotle spices. May use turkey bacon to decrease fat by 3g and 35 fewer calories.
See also: Chipotle Chicken Recipe