Write a review
- 1 cup slow cooked oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut oil per pancake
- Blend all ingredients except blueberries.
- Grease a griddle or pan with coconut oil.
- Heat pan on medium before pouring in batter to form pancakes.
- Drop in blueberries from up high into the pancake just after adding to the griddle.
- Cook first side until bubbles form on top, about three minutes; then flip and cook other side until it, too, is brown, about two minutes.
- TO TOP: Fresh Fruit and Maple Syrup
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/