Instead of sugary cereals that is high in carbohydrates and gluten, try this protein and fat cereal for breakfast that will give you energy all day.
Energy Boosting Cereal
Write a review
- 2 cups water (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup nut of choice (I like cashews)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Fruit to add on top before serving
- Put all ingredients into a high power blender for about 2 minutes or until nuts are finely ground.
- Enjoy cold or add mixture to a small sauce pan and heat on medium until cereal beings to thicken, approximately 6 minutes.
- Add desired fruit to top before serving.
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/