Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Breakfast
I used a great recipe from elanaspantry.com and made tweaks to fit my personal preference and craving for blueberries. These muffins are a good source of fat for the am 🙂
- 8 oz blanched almond flour (about 2 cups)
- 2 tbsp BioTrust protein powder (the taste really makes a difference)
- 8 oz eggs (about 4 large eggs)
- 2 oz raw honey, melted (around 2 tablespoons)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, protein and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, honey and vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into a paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.