Sesame Chicken Skewers With Honey Garlic Dipping Sauce
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon herbamare
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons Honey Garlic Dipping
- Sauce (see page 92 of Skinnylicious Book for recipe)
- Mix sesame oil, coconut aminos sauce, garlic powder, herbamare, and black pepper together for a marinade.
- Cut chicken into cubes or strips and put in marinade for 4 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Spread sesame seeds on a baking dish. Roll chicken skewers in the seeds.
- Place on preheated grill on medium/high for 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Calories: 293 Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 32g