This recipe is on page 40 in the “Breakfast” section in My NEW Cookbook: Flavilicious Cooking. You can see all the amazing recipes here: www.FlaviliciousCooking.com
Bacon & Egg Cups
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 2 slices bacon, fried for 3 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (optional)
- Dash of Herbmare (could just use sea
- salt and pepper)
- Melted organic butter or oil spray
- Cut crusts off bread.
- Lightly flatten with a rolling pin.
- Brush 4 muffin cups with butter or spray.
- Gently press the bread into the muffin cup and brush with butter.
- Bake at 350F for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Chop bacon.
- Place 1⁄4 tablespoon cheese in bottom of muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with 1⁄4 of chopped bacon.
- Crack open an egg on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg is set.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 209.5 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 15.5g Protein: 12g
Join the discussion One Comment
Will definitely be trying this out, I 5-star rated this as I have been hunting around for a poached egg recipe and wal-la, I have found one!
thank you Flavia, you’re the best! 😀