Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
Write a review
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 - 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp Aztec sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Spices (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Chop sweet potato with skin on into thin fry-like slices
- Lightly drizzle the baking pan with 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place fries onto baking sheet
- Sprinkle aztec salt & pepper
- Add spices. I like to mix it up. Somethings I use just garlic. Other times I used cayenne pepper or paprika.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes
- Switch oven to broil (500) and broil for 2 minutes, toss and broil again for a minute or so.
- Aztec Sea Salt is known to be the healthiest salt for you. Here is why: It turns out that iodized table salt has all the good stuff removed and bad stuff added. Eighty plus minerals essential to your body’s needs, gone, sold to manufacturing and are replaced with Iodine, anti-caking agents and sometimes fluoride which added “for our health”. Aztec Sea Salt is 100% natural and unrefined. It is harvested over a 45 day period each year. It is then sorted by hand in small batches. Packaged by hand in small batches. It is made with love.
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/