Pumpkin Spice Latte
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Serves: 2 servings
This latte is a great alternative to the starbucks version that isn't so healthy for you. This one is loaded with good fats and nutritional benefits from the various spices. Give it a try!
- 2 cups Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp pure canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- ½ cup brewed espresso or 2 espresso shots
- Brew coffee
- In a medium sauce pan mix milk, pumpkin, and honey. Stir until melted and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and spices
- Add mixture to a blender or processor and mix for 20 seconds. Let sit for 5 seconds.
- Divid coffee into 2 mugs and pour mixture over coffee.
- Add a dash of cinnamon on top for garnish and serve