Tasty Thursday - Quick & Easy Dips for Snacking
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- 1. A bowl of your favorite berries
- 2. 1 tbsp organic honey
- 3. 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Mix yogurt & honey together & use as dip for your berries!
- can organic cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- tbsp olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon
- salt & pepper
- Add to processor, pour into bowl and use as dip for pitas, nachos or crackers.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Another great fruit dipping sauce:
Blend 1 mango, 1 pineapple, 1 orange, a handful of pitted dates, and a handful of nuts together. The result is a thick, crunchy, sweet delicious that goes great with sliced apples… Or it can be eaten by itself (I divided mine up into 1/2 c servings). It’s pretty filling too.
Thank you for sharing Heather! That does sound yummy! 🙂
All the best!
Anna, CPT, FF Specialist