Try this delicious Cocoa. Im not a fan of dairy so I suggest almond milk or coconut milk, but this can be made with which ever milk desired.
The word clean as a fitness term means ‘lifting weight from floor to shoulder in one motion’. I call this ‘Clean Cocoa’ because I picture it being gobbled up in one switch motion. It’s tasty and the cocoa is known for it’s rich agents that enhance the production of various feel-good chemicals in the brain. This means that cocoa possesses anti-depressant, mood-enhancing properties! so CLEAN IT UP!
- 1 heaping tsp Cocoa
- 2 heaping tsp Sugar/ sweetener (I use a 2 or 3 drops of stevia)
- 2 Cups Almond or Coconut Milk
- ½ Scoop Protein Powder
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Warm Up 2 cups of almond milk on the stove
- In mug add 1 heaping tsp cocoa, 2 heaping tsp desired sweetener, ½ scoop protein powder.
- Add small amount of very hot water and mix to create a paste.
- Pour milk over paste while stirring to break down chunks.
- Add in a dash of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick.