Try this delicious Cocoa. Im not a fan of dairy so I suggest almond milk or coconut milk, but this can be made with which ever milk desired.
The word clean as a fitness term means ‘lifting weight from floor to shoulder in one motion’. I call this ‘Clean Cocoa’ because I picture it being gobbled up in one switch motion. It’s tasty and the cocoa is known for it’s rich agents that enhance the production of various feel-good chemicals in the brain. This means that cocoa possesses anti-depressant, mood-enhancing properties! so CLEAN IT UP!
Clean Cocoa Recipe
Write a review
- 1 heaping tsp Cocoa
- 2 heaping tsp Sugar/ sweetener (I use a 2 or 3 drops of stevia)
- 2 Cups Almond or Coconut Milk
- ½ Scoop Protein Powder
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Warm Up 2 cups of almond milk on the stove
- In mug add 1 heaping tsp cocoa, 2 heaping tsp desired sweetener, ½ scoop protein powder.
- Add small amount of very hot water and mix to create a paste.
- Pour milk over paste while stirring to break down chunks.
- Add in a dash of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick.
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/
Join the discussion 5 Comments
Sounds like a perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly day! Can’t wait to try it. So glad to hear you and your daughter are doing well.Thanks, Flavia.
I love this idea. But do you make your own almond or coconut milk? I have noticed that there is carageenan in the commercial varieties.
I’m so going to use this with coconut milk and stevia after my next workout! Thanks for the simply mouth watering idea!