You have got to try this new recipe full of flavor. I am getting a little bored of my white fish but am trying to lean out still. Knowing fish is the fasted way to lean out (accompanied with carb manipulating), I ventured to this recipe.
Turned out really well and was still moist. You can pan fry the fish about 5 minutes a side with coconut oil as well. I think you may need to use a bit more flour to make the crust thick.
Almond Crusted Tilapia
Write a review
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp aztec sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix flour, paprika, salt and pepper together in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread flour mixture on a plate for later seasoning.
- Brush mustard on both sides of fish.
- Coat both sides of tilapia with flour mixture.
- Transfer to a baking dish and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/