Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup carob chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Mix butter, peanut butter, egg and sugar.
- Add in flour and baking powder.
- Stir until all is well incorporated and add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop a tbsp onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for about 12 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool before removing.
Join the discussion 7 Comments
Can I replace butter for coconut oil? they look really yummy. looking foward to try them. All the best!
All the best,
Anna, CPT, FF Specialist 🙂
I made a similar recipe, and they are yummy- but I have to hide the GF from the rest of the family.
I tried this recipe – not sure what went wrong but the dough spread out excessively while baking and the cookies never really cooked or formed.
When u write 1/2 cup of butter , do you mean 125g?
Butter comes in measurements in grams I don’t understand why the recipes measurement is in cups? Too confusing. I think recipes should be straight forward.?
i think you meant 11/2 to 2 cups of flour instead of 1/2….I do a lot of baking and the proportions were off. I also added cinnamon just because it brings out the choc. flavor .
Hi – what is the nutritional breakdown for the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies? Thanks