Sweet Potato Pudding
- 3 large sweet potatoes, boiled,
- peeled & mashed
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup natural maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ¼ melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease baking dish.
- Mix pudding ingredients together.
- Baking for 30-40 Minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients together in a mixing bowl. The coconut oil will help keep the ingredients together if desired.
- Remove pudding and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop out into serving bowls and sprinkle topping.
- Top with whipped coconut cream if desired.
Calories: 723 Fat: 48g Carbohydrates: 30g Protein: 8g
Cooking Tip:[br]This recipe tastes great cold. Leave in fridge[br]overnight to let flavors infuse then top with[br]desired toppings and serve cold.
If you love this recipe and want more be sure to check out my new cookbook: Flavilicious Cooking