This delicious and easy meal will leave you satisfied and looking forward to the next time you will be having it. This sauce is healthy and delicious and the salmon is cooked to perfection.
The Perfect Salmon
Write a review
- 2 salmon fillets
- Pinch of salt & peper
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus grill in organic butter
- Yellow Curry Sauce**
- Take the salmon out of the fridge and let sit out for 10 - 20 minutes before cooking.
- Using a large skillet or grill pan, place on medium heat and add grapeseed oil. Let skillet warm up before using.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Raise the heat from medium to medium-high. Place the salmon, skin-side up in to skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on 1 side. For perfection, after 2 minutes turn salmon 90 degrees but keep on same side.
- Turn the fish over, and cook for 2 minutes before rotating it 90 degrees.
- At this point you want to keep it on the grill until fully cooked. Watch for crisp skin and firmness.
- Transfer to a plate with grilled asparagus & dressed with Yellow Curry Sauce.
- Yellow Curry Sauce Recipe: https://flaviliciousfitness.com/?p=10171
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/
Join the discussion One Comment
Looking forward to your cookbook coming out! I don’t eat seafood, but looking forward to trying the curry recipe! 🙂