- 1⁄3 cup diced pineapple
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1⁄4 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄3 tsp. chili powder
- Ice (to fill Cocktail Shaker)
- 1⁄2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄4 tbsp. agave nectar
- Combine salt and chili powder on small plate.
- Wet rim of 1 short glass with lime juice or water, margarita sponge works perfectly for this task.
- Dip rim of glass in salt/chili mixture. Set aside.
- Blend pineapple, tequila, lime juice and honey in blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until you have an icy margarita.
- Pour into salt & chili-rimmed glass and garnish with lime slice.
- For “on the rocks” version, use pineapple juice and cocktail shaker
For More Low Calorie Drinks Check This Out:
My friend Mike Cecchin has one of the most intelligently thought out books of our time…who doesn’t want to learn how to have a few drinks that won’t add tons of sugar and calories into our well looked after bodies? Check out the table of contents on all the recipes included in this book by clicking HERE.