Pumpkin Leek Soup
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), sliced 1/4 inch thick and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1, 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, then the broth. Simmer until the pumpkin is tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, ladle the soup into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve and top with rosemary.
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/