- 2 cups almond flour
- • ½ tsp baking soda
- • ¼ tsp sea salt
- • ¼ cup hardened coconut oil
- • 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- • 2 tbsp honey
- • ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- • Beet juice
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Add in the coconut oil while pulsing. Add honey and vanilla and continue to pulse until dough is formed.
- Remove from processor and fold in chocolate chips
- Pour in beet juice a little at a time until color is perfected.
- Place in fridge to harden for 1 hour.
- Scoop dough with a tablespoon and roll into balls.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press balls of dough down gently.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
place in fridge until it hardens.
Recipe from Christmas Cookie Book:
If you like this recipe be sure to get the rest of my favorite dessert recipes! I have 5 Christmas Recipes that help burn fat for you to download for FREE: 5 Christmas Cookies That Cook Fat