Chocolate Almond Cups
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Dessert
- Chocolate Almond Cups
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 5-7 Minutes Total Time: 2-3 Hours Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 100g cocoa butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey, melted
- 1⁄3 cup whole almonds or more
- Using a double boiler, melt honey and cocoa over the lowest
- heat possible. Add approximately 1⁄4 pot of water.
- Place cupcake liners inside of a cupcake tray to use as molds
- for the chocolate.
- Place the cacao or cocoa powder in a medium sized mixing
- Once the honey and cocoa powder have melted and are
- combined well, add the mixture to the cocoa powder and mix
- Add the whole almonds and combine well.
- Add 1 tablespoon drops into prepared cupcake liners (use a 1
- tablespoon cookie scoop for ease).
- Place the tray in the fridge to speed up hardening.
Calories: 255 Fat: 22g Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 4g