Crab and Avocado Bites Recipe For Female Fat Loss
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes
(from Diet Solution Plan)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- juice of 1 lemon or vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- water to thin mayonnaise
- Separate the yolk.
- Combine egg yolk and lemon (or vinegar) in a bowl, whisking to mix. Continue whisking constantly, adding the oil in slow and steady.
- If the mixture starts to look thick, add in enough water to thin it to the consistency you desire. Add a tsp at a time. Mixture should be thick and fluffy, with your whisk forming ribbons through the mixture.
*If mixture is too runny, either add in egg yolk (if you still have some oil left), or start again.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Store in refrigerator and use within 5 days.
Crab and Avocado Bites
What You Need
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8oz crab chopped
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see recipe)
- 4 eggs, hardboiled, cut in half, and egg yolk removed (set aside yolk, can mix with mayonnaise for taste if desired)
OR you may choose to use a grilled pinapple instead of the egg whites.
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine avocado, lime peel and juice; toss to coat. Add crabmeat, tomato, cilantro, mayo and pepper; toss lightly to mix.
- Fill egg white halves with above mixture. If using the extra egg yolks for taste, make sure to add them into the mayo before adding above.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Make 8 servings
Saturated Fat 2g,
See also Post Workout Muffins