Homemade Turkey Burgers
Write a review
- 6 oz extra lean minced turkey
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and form a burger patty. Toss onto a lightly greased pan (coconut oil) or BBQ until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add alongside your favorite salad and sweet potato fries.
- Calories: 210 Fat: 12.5 Carbohydrates: 0.3 Sodium: 150 Protein: 25g
Flavilicious Fitness https://flaviliciousfitness.com/